Community Notices - Add Your Notice
Use the form below to add your notice to our website. Please note that ALL applications are manually verified.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please ensure you read the following to prevent your application being rejected.
• All notices require a valid contact name, email address and phone number which are all shown on the website
• Applications require initial verificiation of email address: We'll send you an email containing a link to verify your notice. You must click on this link for the notice to be sent to the website administrator to approve. This helps filter valid applications.
• Not all applications will be accepted - the final decision is down to the website administrator.
• Applications from groups seeking to cause civil dispute, unrest or cause annoyance or upset to anyone will be rejected immediately.
What we will do to help your event
• Your notice will be shown on our website for initially one month or as the website administrator decides.
• We may also promote your notice from time to time throughout the site and also in the email newsletter to our customers.
We welcome notices from the following sorts of groups
• All family orientated types of groups and events
• Charity groups
• Self help and support groups
• Local clubs,societies and associations
• Local government